From Homestar Runner Fanstuff Wiki 2
Welcome to the Homestar Runner Fanstuff Wiki 2 Archive!
This is the archive of Homestar Runner fanstuff that anyone could edit back in the day!
1,186 pages created and 72 users registered since April 7th, 2011.
As it says above, please visit the new wiki if you want to edit. This one is locked.
- Email Shows — Characters answer emails in a similar style to Strong Bad.
- Blogs — Pseudo-blogs written by characters.
- Interactives — Interactive wiki-games, such as text adventures.
- Fan Fiction — Written stories that don't fall under any other categories.
- Comics — Both normal comics and sprite comics starring the Homestar Runner cast.
- Games — Homestar Runner games created by wiki users.
- Art, Sound, and Multimedia — Pictures, music and videos that don't fall under any other categories.
- Fan-Made Characters — Characters created by wiki users.
- Misc — Anything that doesn't fit into any of the other categories.
- Wiki Stuff — A list of all wiki-related articles.
- About — Wait, what's this website about?
- Fanstuff Guidelines — What to do and what not to do with your fanstuff.
- FAQ — Have a question? Look no further!
- Editing Help — Learn wiki-formatting here!
- Sandbox — For experimenting with wiki-formatting.
- Sysops — These are the people in charge.
- Da Basement — Where sysops and other users can discuss administrative tasks.
Fanstuff of the Month
Homestripe Runner Emails is an email show created on October 24, 2013 by MrMenCentral. It features MrMenCentral's fan character Homestripe Runner checking emails on the Zlappy SQ6. In addition to Homestripe himself, the show includes the rest of the creator's fan characters, such as Homestripe's sister Slipstar and and his cousin Pandora, among many others. It currently has eight finished emails, and eight more that are listed on the page but have not been created. Although most of the emails are made up by MrMenCentral, some are submitted by other users via an inbox page. The show has seemingly ended, as it hasn't been updated since January 6, 2016, and a reboot was created on July 18, 2017. The reboot currently includes one email, who are you, and hasn't been updated since October 14, 2017. (more...)